Thursday, November 8, 2007

Over and Out

Sitting here at the lobby of the Days-Inn at a town near Boston, where we arrived today after noon (another sunrise shoot for me, as Gilad decided to sleep it out this time, wasn't as good or cold as yesterday). We drove 280 miles and walked a bit at the Downtown Crossing. After that we when to one of the only kosher deli restaurant in the area "Rubin's Kosher Delicatessen" and had a pretty good meal. By afternoon tomorrow and after another 230 miles we'll be home.
I hope you've enjoyed this small blog, still don't what will be next, but I guess I'll do the same with the the longer west coast trip I'm planning, which is still dateless at the moment.

See you later,

Itai

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the blog is nice. Gives a good idea what you are up to. Maybe you can stand in for MASA ACHER on TV. Have a safe, and not too cold, trip back
ABAIMA

Unknown said...

Nice,Itai. I hope your next trip will be as fruitful as this one, and that you'll enjoy it as much..
Keep collecting these pictures, and soon we'll see your gallery back here at home...
Elie